Suggestion and Offer

Student Election


 

After the zoom class, Aaron and Bart have a small talk conversation due to time limit still 15 minutes.

Aaron : “Hi Bart, have you known about the school election?”

Bart    : “Yes I just heard. But I don’t know the detail. How do you think?”

Aaron : “I think you’re eligible.”

Bart    : “Really, how can I eligible?”                                     

Aaron : “I am sure because you’re smart and well organize. I think many students will choose you.”

Bart    : “Do you know where to get more detail information?”

Aaron : “I just show the advertisement of election on information board. And I think there will be also in school’s social media.”

Bart    : “Could you send the link of that advertisement to me?”

Aaron : “Sure my pleasure.”

 

Aaron : “What will you do if you’re being elected as student president association?”

Bart    : “I think I would like to make an event which can make happy as much student as possible.”

Aaron : “That’s a good idea. Could you describe more?”

Bart    : “How about organizing student’s camp. There is a glamour camping that nearly open.”

Aaron : “Well, that’s sound good. But, it is not easy to make outside event during Covid pandemic because of health protection. We need to make social distancing.”

Bart    : “Ohh.. yeah. I almost forgot that.”

 

Aaron : “You should make an event that can still do at home but will not decrease happiness level.” 

Bart    : “How do you think about sport tournament?”

Aaron : “Sorry?”

Bart    : “I mean, an online sport tournament.”

Aaron : “That’s a good idea. But, how can you convince student to participate the sport event?”

Bart    : “We can make an individual player tournament and group player tournament. Sometimes we must refresh our soul and mind from many of the school tasks.”

Aaron : “I couldn’t agree more. How about also make a female and male student competition separately.”

Bart    : “That’s a good idea. Let’s make it more concrete.”

Aaron : “Could you suggest what kind of sport we can held?”

Bart    : “I think we can held such as badminton, volleyball, soccer and basketball.”

Aaron : “Why you suggest those kind of sport?”

Bart    : “Because does sport can be participated by many player.”

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DO YOU KNOW OKAPI?

Edu Passion 2020: DARYASKARA

Climate Change