VIDEO PROJECT "CONGRATULATIONS!"





DIALOGUE

At a cafe near the Oxford University

  N : A Phone call from the company
  D : Walk pass Nabila and realized something
  N : Ends the call. Still with the phone
  D : Excuse me, you look familiar.
  N : I'm sorry, do I know you?
  D : Maybe, you look like my long-lost friend.
  N : You are Fina, right? From 3 Senior High School(?)
  D : Yes, I am. Can I sit here? 
  N : Yeah.
  D : How was it going, Bil?
  N : I'm great and how about you?
  D : Nothing special, just got here with a cup of coffee.
  N : Hah?
  D : Just kidding (xixi). Last year, I graduated from Harvard University and now I study at Oxford University.
  N : Wow, Congratulations! All my support to you. What's your motivation for going to study so far?
  D : I want to be a doctor. My brother died because of lung cancer. And I want to study more about oncology. Oncology is about cancer. I want to decrease death because of cancer.
  N : Applause AMAZING. You deserve appreciation.
  D : Thank you, Bil. So how's about your career?
  N : I made a company that creates medical technology. We help hospitals to a better equipment. And now I'm looking forward for someone like you. "We save lives, We make a better life."
  D : Me? You mean collaboration?
  N : Yes. If you're interested you could contact me.
  D : Sure, I will. Emm... but I'm sorry. I have a class in a few minutes. Can I go now?
  N : Ohh, it's okay.
  D : See you later, Bil.
  N : Bye...


Played by:
     D -> Dinara Safina (9)
     N -> Nabila Shikoofa Muida (28)
    

Additional Information:

      Dinara Safina (punyadinarasafina.blogspot.com)



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DO YOU KNOW OKAPI?

Edu Passion 2020: DARYASKARA

Climate Change