INTRODUCTION

Hello!
    My name is Nabila Shikoofa Muida. My friends usually call me Nabila. I was born in Bandung, September 5th, 2003. It means that I'm fifteen years old now. And in a short time, I'm turning sixteen years old.


     Now, I study at 3 Senior High School in X-Science-4 and my previous school was 5 Junior High School. Stt... I have a little secret about my class. Some of my senior class says that my class is sacred because the door can open or close itself although there's no wind. And that's true. The annoying thing is, whenever my teachers are teaching, the door opens itself. They usually say "Come in, let's study". That increases the sense of horror.


       My hobbies are reading science comic books and making some handy craft. I like reading science comic books because it is fun. We can increase our knowledge while amusing in interesting way. My favorite food is tempe or fermented soybean cake(?) and my favorite drink is mango smoothies. You must be grateful that tempe in Indonesia is cheap, in other countries tempe is costly. 


     All right, I think that's enough from me. So, I would like to say, thank you. Don't forget to come to this blog again!







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DO YOU KNOW OKAPI?

Edu Passion 2020: DARYASKARA

Climate Change